Thursday, January 22, 2015

My Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty

(Image by EwaGeruzel over on deviantart.com)

I've seen this going around the beauty blogs and I thought it'd be fun to participate!

Greed: What's your most expensive beauty item?
Easily my $59 Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I've got a lot more drugstore makeup then I do high end.

Wrath: What item do you have a love hate relationship with?
Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream in Deep Sheer Tint. That stuff is complicated. On it's own it can be too light for my skin tone (and it's the darkest shade in the line!) and it's very greasy. But when I set it with a powder it gives my skin beautiful coverage and a light comfortable feel.

Gluttony: What brand takes up most of your collection?
Maybelline! Their products are fantastic and their prices are great.

Sloth: What product do you neglect most due to laziness?
My Essence liquid eyeliner pen. I love it a lot because it's so easy to use but I hardly use it because I never have enough time in the morning (really I don't make enough time for myself to use it in the morning!)

Pride: What product gives you the most confidence?
A good, lightweight, medium coverage foundation. My skin has some hyperpigmentation from past acne marks and when I've got a good foundation on I feel unstoppable. I feel like people are seeing beyond my acne scars and seeing the true me.

Lust: What item is at the top of your beauty Wish List?
The Tarte Skintuitive Lipsurgence Energy Lip Tint!

Envy: Which product looks great on others and not on you?
Cool pink lipstick! It's my favourite colour and I wish I could wear it on my lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment