Friday, September 18, 2015

Farleyco.ca September 2015 Gifts with Purchase Review





   In August I made a purchase from Farleyco.ca and these were the two gifts I received for free with my purchase. No minimum. If you order from Farleyco.ca you will received these as well, no minimum purchase needed until October 31st 2015.

    X3 Coconut Burst Lip Balm claims: X3 Coconut Burst 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil lip balm is formulated to help moisturize, heal and protect dry, chapped lips. Nourished with Pure Argan Oil and Cocoa Butter, Coconut Burst softens and conditions to help protect even the driest lips.
 
    This lip balm retails for $2.99CDN. I didn't take a picture of the back of the package to show you the ingredients but this lip balm had a high concentration of coconut oil. Not only does coconut oil break me out but it feels so greasy on my lips so I knew I wasn't going to be too pleased with this lip balm. It smells incredible - exactly like pina coladas - but it was greasier then Maybelline's Baby Lips lip balm. My lips felt slathered in oil that was just slipping around on the surface and not penetrating to moisturize. Needless to say I didn't like this lip balm and I'm glad I got it for free. I definitely wouldn't repurchase it.

   Inecto Naturals Coconut Hand & Nail Cream claims: This intensive little hand and nail cream is a must-have. It conditions your nails, softens your cuticles and protects your hands leaving your skin looking bright and radiant all day. A little saviour for dry hands, this lightweight non-greasy cream will provide much needed relief. Infused with Pure Organic Coconut Oil your hands will be beautifully moisturised and silky smooth.

     This hand cream retails for $3.99CDN. This hand cream is really lovely. It's got a runnier texture then most of the hand creams that I've tried but it absorbs into my hands and cuticles so easily! My skin feels so hydrated after I use this cream. There's no fragrance in this cream but it still manages to smell so lovely. It doesn't smell at all like coconuts but smells more like vanilla cupcakes.
   
   There's coconut oil in it but there's something about the formula that manages to keep it from being greasy and slippery. I am in love with this hand cream and I find myself reaching for it all the time.
 
    My one criticism of this hand cream is the screw lid because after you've got this hand cream on your hands, it's difficult to close. It's not deeply moisturizing (if you have really dry hands you'll need something thicker) but my hands are in a good state right now so I don't mind. Aside from that I adore this hand cream.

   Out of these two I could only recommend the Inecto Naturals Coconut hand and nail cream because of how outstanding it is. I'm a definite fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment