Friday, May 15, 2015

Clean and Clear Hydrating Gel Moisturizer Review

 
 



I am so glad Clean and Clear decided to put out such an innovative product. I trust my skin to Clean and Clear, so I had high expectations for this product! Needless to say as I am on my second tube, it has impressed me that much!


Claims from the Clean and Clear Canada website: From the refreshing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Gel Moisturizer. This ultra-lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer helps wake you up with an invigorating fragrance and leaves skin feeling immediately replenished. It’s formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. For clean-feeling and refreshed skin, use this facial moisturizer daily.



This moisturizer retails for $7.77 at Wal-Mart. This cleanser does have a light gel texture. It's a pale, translucent, turquoise gel. It smells lovely; like cucumber melon candy.


It feels so moisturizing on skin and absorbs right away without feeling heavy or the need to rub the product into the skin for ages. It feels very light and makes my skin feel hydrated and fresh. I do add a heavier moisturizer around drier areas on my face (it's winter the area around my mouth and beneath my nose get very dry) so I would say this moisturizer isn't for super heavy moisturizing but would be perfect for spring and summer. I love this moisturizer and I would use it forever.

Likes:

1. How soft it makes my skin feel!
2. How light it is!
3. Doesn't grease up my already oily t-zone

Dislikes:

1. Not deeply moisturizing
2. No SPF


A

No comments:

Post a Comment