Friday, May 29, 2015

Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette To Be Released in Canada



All of us Canadian girls are rubbing our hands together feverishly in wait for Maybelline to released the Blushed Nudes palette in our fair country. I was patrolling the official Maybelline Canada Facebook page when I saw this message.

 

 
When I saw this message I was really heartbroken. This isn't the first time Maybelline - or any other brand for that matter - has favoured the United States over Canada. There are so many more product shades and limited edition collections that never break the shores of Canada.
 
I checked the facebook page again at a later date and to my surprise what did my eyes see?
 

They changed their minds! And check out what I saw on the official Maybelline Canada Instagram page:


A finite date! Not only will we Canadians be getting The Blushed Nudes palette in early June but it will be a permanent product! How fantastic is that?

I just wanted to share the news with all of you like minded Canadian beauties out there and make sure everyone's as excited as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment