Thursday, August 6, 2015

Schick Intuiton Razor Advanced Moisture Razor Review

 
 


I am a super clumsy shaver and manage to knick myself all the time. There are a wealth of other ways to remove hair but I like shaving because it's quick and gives me satisfying results.

 I snagged this from Wal-Mart for $10. I really wanted the coconut milk shave bar but I wanted the pink handle so I ended up with this one! I mean I could always buy the refillable coconut milk shaving bar so it wasn't really a big deal. This shave bar is fortified with shea butter to help soften and moisturize the skin. It's supposed to replace shaving gel.


So the package comes with two refills and a mount so you can put the razor in your shower (I really appreciate that!).

Claims from Schick website: The Schick® Intuition® Advanced Moisture razor with shea butter moisturizes and softens skin. It’s the first and only razor system that lathers, shaves and moisturizes during shaving - in one easy step - so there’s no need to use shave gel. It also features a 4-blade pivoting head to glide smoothly along the contours of your legs and body.

Our Skin Conditioning Solid, with new moisturizing ribbons, moisturizes dry skin during shaving and will leave skin smooth – and you looking radiant. It simplifies your shave and cares for your skin.


The way the blade pivots is also very helpful and makes shaving curves a breeze.

I used this razor and I was rather apprehensive about applying a razor to my bare skin but the razor really just glided. It felt really nice on my skin and I didn't knick myself at all! Afterwards the skin felt so soft and moisturized.

I really like this razor because it actually shaves well, simplifies my shaving routine (by eliminating shaving gel) and makes things a breeze.

Likes:

1. The ease of combining lathering with shave gel
2. Keeps my body nick free!

Dislikes:

1. Catridges are fairly pricey


A

No comments:

Post a Comment