Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My Winter Skincare Routine!

This winter the skin on my face has become remarkably dry! I've always had combination skin and I still do have some serious grease on my nose but everywhere else is incredibly dry! So here are the products I use to combat my dry skin and to leave my skin glowing and healthy.


1. Clean and Clear Sensitive Skin Deep Cleaning Cleanser: This cleanser gets my skin clean and fresh without drying it out at all. I love the inclusion of salicylic acid to keep acne at bay!

Sublime Cleansers Gentle Micellar Solution<br/>Dry and sensitive skin
2. L'Oreal Paris Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar Cleanser: I can't extol the virtue of this micellar water enough. I leaves my skin soft and clean without feeling drying.

Ideal Moisture Dry Skin Day Lotion SPF 25
3. L'Oreal Paris Ideal Moisture Dry Skin Day Lotion SPF 25: This is the day lotion I've always been looking for; one that doesn't make my skin grey! This starts out white but as you smooth it onto your skin it ends up clear which is perfect for my NW45 skin tone. A lot of companies act like those of us with darker skin don't need sunscreen but anyone's skin is susceptible to damage. This day lotion is incredibly hydrating on my skin and I love how soft it leaves my skin feeling.


4. Clean and Clear Persa-Gel 5 Acne Spot Treatment: I dab a bit of this cream onto my acne spots twice a day and they dry up really quickly! This has helped me reduced the length of any pimples which is always appreciated!


5. Clean and Clear Night Relaxing Cleanser: This is a great cleanser to remove makeup or to use with a facial brush that leaves skin squeaky clean.

6. Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose: Such a fantastically creamy treat for lips! I love how thick and hydrating this lip balm is. So perfect for the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment