Friday, July 3, 2015

Freeman Bare Foot Vanilla + Jasmine Butter Cream Review

 
 
 
 
Confession time: my feet are often the most neglected part of my body. They get the bare minimum attention. So I decided to stop neglecting my poor soles and bought this tube of foot cream.
 
Claims from the packaging: This ultra nourishing, non-greasy, butter cream with Vanilla, Jasmine and Shea butter provides all-over skin conditioning. Sweep over rough, dry, skin and release the benefits of conditioning ingredients that soften and restore skin.
 
This retailed for $3.78 at my local Wal-Mart which is a fantastic price. It comes in three fragrances; Vanilla + Jasmine, Eucalyptus + Fig and Coconut + Lime. I picked the Vanilla + Jasmine flavour because I wanted to smell those delicate jasmine notes. Sadly I didn't smell a lot of jasmine, but it smells strongly of warm vanilla. It smells exactly like Bath and Body Work's Warm Vanilla Sugar body butter smelt way back in 2009. If it was a hand cream I'd find the smell intolerable but it's bearable and even pleasant on my feet.
 
 The tube is smaller then the other Bare Foot lotions, but this butter cream is thick compared to a runny lotion. You'll need less of this cream to get the same results you would get from a squeeze of lotion.
 
The butter cream comes in a squeeze tube. Because the cream is so thick I've got to apply a fair bit of pressure to get the product out. The butter cream has the texture of cold butter cream frosting. It's stiff but still soft and melts easily into my soles.

My feet looked immediately better after applying the cream. My feet feel soft and look so much more hydrated compared to before using the cream. And it really isn't greasy! You can apply it and then walk around bare foot (as I love to do) and you won't be slipping and sliding around the house. I find the hydration in this tube really great for my feet because it's more moisturizing then a lotion without being greasy or feeling heavy. That's a difficult line to balance on, but this foot cream toes that line effortlessly at an inexpensive price point.

My feet have visibly improved since I've started to use this cream. My feet look less dry, and continue to feel soft, even after the cream wears off.

Overall this butter cream is a fantastic buy and I love using it on my feet after a shower or a soak to keep my feet in good condition! I'm glad I decided to try stuff from Freeman's Bare Foot line.

Likes:

1. Creamy, buttery texture
2. Lasting hydration
3. How soft it makes my soles
4. The pleasant, non-cloying vanilla scent
5. Great price for the product value
6. Shea butter is high up in the ingredients list

Dislikes:

1. Scent is a little too warm

A


No comments:

Post a Comment