Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Eyes Spy: Maybelline The BLUSHED Nudes Eyeshadow Palette





Check out what I my eyes have spied.

Didn't discover it myself but I heard about it popping up online at Wal-Mart.com.

Description on the Wal-Mart website: The Maybelline New York Expert Wear Shadow Palette, Maybelline's newest 12-shade collection curated to create infinite sensuous looks, is infused with rose gold pigments for bolder blushes, provocative plums, and risque roses.

Looks like this is a palette Maybelline has coming ahead in the future. I know I am amazingly excited! I adored the fact that Maybelline was trying to come out with bigger palettes with The Nudes and The Smokes. I bought and loved the Nudes and I remember longingly wishing for a rose gold drugstore eyeshadow palette similar to the Naked 3. Looks like my prayers have been answered!

Hopefully Maybelline releases this palette in Canada (I'm not entirely sure because they haven't released The Brights in Canada but they have released it in the states). Because I know that I am really itching to get my hands on this gorgeous palette!! I love rose gold shades and this palette looks like a must have.

1 comment:

  1. Good Informative post, Thanks for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete