Friday, February 27, 2015

Lush Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt Review



I absolutely adore these cute little cupcakes!

Claims from the Lush Canada website: MMM melts into a pink, fluffy waterbed of marshmallow and moisturizing cocoa butter to satisfy cravings for all things sweet and delicious. Each pink, cupcake-shaped bath melt is made with real marshmallow herb, which produces a sweet, skin-soothing mucilage and marigold, which is equally lovely and calming for your skin. Part bath melt and part Bath Bomb – it’s the fluffiest, pinkest bath melt we’ve ever created. Mixing it with the Bath Bomb mixture means that Melting Marshmallow Moment goes the distance. It fizzes and melts slowly, releasing the softening, skin soothing cocoa butter and almond oil into the water.

I bought this bath melt for $7.95 at Lush. This bath melt smells like heart jujubes which is my absolute favourite candy! It's a delicious sugary smell that just smells like the colour pink! Usually the bath melt has a purple topping but there is some variance in the appearance as these bath products are handmade.The bath melt is rather crumbly but it just fizzes away in the bathtub.
To use this bath melt I cut it in half because these are pricey and I couldn't live with myself if I dropped the entire thing into bath water! Also my bath tub isn't very big so half a bath melt is enough to give full results.
The bath melt tints the water a gorgeous pink and fills the bathtub with the sweet bubblegum-esque smell! And the water is so moisturizing and slick. You can tell it has cocoa butter and almond oil in because your skin feels so hydrated. When I get into the tub I simply don't want to get out!

I do have eczema so I was a little apprehensive about using this bath melt but it proved to be incredibly beneficial for my eczema. Honestly, it soothed my skin and my eczema has gone into hiding since I've started to use these bath melts. I'd repurchase this bath melt a thousand times over because of the delicious scent, the relaxation it provides me and the way it soothes my skin.

A+

No comments:

Post a Comment