Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm Review


I'm really sorry I hadn't tried this lip balm earlier.


Claims from the Pixi website: Awaken lips with this super-nourishing balm. The unique formula is rich but lightweight and gives a gorgeous wash of colour to lips – it’s the perfect pick-me-up anytime! Packed full of beneficial ingredients, this balm soothes lips immediately & nourishes them long term.



Regularly this retails for $8CAD but I got it during Target Canada's liquidation sale so I got it for $6.40. I purchased Comfort Clear which is perfectly clear. The lip balm smells like warm vanilla with a soft plastic note. The smell isn't too overpowering so I don't mind how odd it smells.

The texture of the lip balm is amazing. This lip balm is creamy and just melts onto your lips. Honestly when I apply it I feel like its going to break but it doesn't and it coats my lips in pure hydration. I absolutely adore the way the lip balm feels on my lips.

I would repurchase this lip balm again, if I could! Too bad Target left, there's no way for me to get a hold of Pixi unless I cross the border or visit the UK.

Likes:

1. The moisture!
2. The melty texture!

Dislikes

1. The plastic-y smell.
2. The unavailability
3. Rather pricey for a clear lip balm. We're beginning to into Sephora level prices here.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment